Scrap kit by KatNKDA Royal Roses
you can purchase the kit Here
Tube used Jennifer Janesko you can purchase it Here.
Or one of your choice
WSL_Mask12 at Weescotslass Here
Font of choice or the one I have used akaDora.
1. Open new layer canvas 600 x 600.
2. Open Element 08 Copy / Paste resize by 50 percent. Apply mask / merge / merge group.
3. Open Frame 27 resize 50 percent. With your Selection Tool / Freehand selection trace
around the inside of frame. Copy / Paste tube of choice resize the Selections / Invert /
Delete. Add a drop shadow.
4. Open Element 02 resize by 30 percent duplicate and arrange in centre below frame.
Add a drop shadow.
5. Open Element 05 resixe by 50 percent arrange to the left of roses, then duplicate /
Image / Mirror then add a drop shadow.
6. Open Element 06 resize by 50 percent place in between roses, see tag above for
7. Open Element 31 resize 20 percent place between the roses.
8. Open Element 44 resixe by 75 percent place behind frame then duplicate / Image / Mirror.
9. Add your © information and your name. Font used akaDora Foreground Gold
Grandient and Background #c0c0c0 size 72.
10. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and please I would love to see your results.