Saturday, September 18, 2010

Forever Garv ♥

Photobucket





SUPPLIES NEEDED
PSP X2 ( any version will work)

Tube of Choice
I used artwork by Keith Garvey. You can purchase it Here

Scrap kit Heart Sparkles PTU by KatnKda  HERE

Mask WSL Mask 84 Here
Or Masks of Choice.

* LETS BEGIN *

1.  Open new Image 600 x 600 ( we can crop and resize later)

2.  Add a new layer and flood fill with #72262b add your mask I used Mask 2 that comes with kit.
     Layers /  merge layers.
3.  Select Element 14 copy / paste /resize. With Magic Wand click inside heart frame then Select / Modify /
     Expand by 6, Copy and Paste Paper 17 or your choice Select / Invert / Delete. Move below frame.
4.  Copy / Paste Element 45 resize 2 x 50%. Image / free rotate 25 % Right. See tag for placement.
5. Add tube of choice, erase any parts showing that you  need to. Resize if necessary.
6.  Add any other Elements you wish to use. I used the following Elements 2, 5, 10, 19, 33 and 52.
7.  Add new layer, Flood fill with #72262b, Add mask of choiceor the one  I used WSL_mask, Layers /
    Merge / Merge Group.    
8.  Crop and resize the tag add your © and info
9.  Add your name.
10. If happy save as a png and your done.

Thanks and I hope you enjoyed trying my Tutorial.

I would love to see your creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment