Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Love Chocolate ♥



Supplies Needed

I'm using the artwork of© Lady Mishka, you find her artwork Here
Scrap kit by Kim Korner called Easter Time Here
Font:Kalinga and Simplified Arabic
Drop Shadow of choice.
Laurie Made Me mask_113 Here
Remember to Save Often!!!

Let's create
Open new image 650 x 650.
Open kk_EASTER_Frame03 resize 85% click inside with Magic Wand/Selections/Modify/Expand by 4.
Open kk_EASTER_Paper03 resize 65% Selections/Invert/Delete/Deselect/
move below frame.
On paperlayer Effects/GraphicPlus/with these settings:

Open kk_EASTER_Rabbit01 resize 65%/Image/Miror/Move to right of frame.
Open kk_EASTER_Chocolateegg resize 45% place on left side of frame.Duplicate move this layerabove frame layer.
Add your tube of choice I placed mine on left of frame.
Open kk_EASTER_Ducking resize25%/Image/Mirror/move below tube layer
place above tube hand.
Open kk_EASTER_Bunnycandy01 resize 65% move to right of tube.

For the wordart Font-Kalina size 14 #f1c95g " I Love Chocloate Yumm Oh!!!'
or your own.

New layer select all using kk_EASTER_paper09/deselect
then apply mask/merge group.

Add your Artist © and your name then crop and save.
This is only a guide and feel free to use any other element you wish.
Most of all have fun creating.


Email me your creation, so I can show off your creations on my blog.
Thank you for using my tutorial.

Written by © Maree (aka Falcon) on 26th March 2011
Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental

No comments:

Post a Comment