Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Frolic ♥


For this Tutorial you will need.

A Tube of your choice I am using the awesome artwork of © Joel Adams ,
which you must have a license to use you can get one at CDO
* Please note that I purchased my tube/s from CILM *
Elements and Papers are from a scrap kit - South Beach Summer Fun FS by Jen *SleeknSassy Designz* you can find it Here.
Font: Vijaya
Drop Shadow of choice.
Mask by Vybas **, it's #DBV133 you can download it Here
Please leave some love ♥

Remember to Save Often!!!

Let's create

Open new image 750 x 700 transparent background.
Select Frame 3 copy paste resize 65%.Click inside with Magic wand, Selections-Modify-Expand by 6.
Copy paste Paper 1, Selections-Invert-Delete, move below frame layer.

Copy paste these elements I used or select your own:
Clownfish resize by 10%
Fish 6 by 10%
Fish by 12%
Sandcastle by 14%
Octopus 2 by 10%
Seaweed by 15%
Seaweed2 by 13%
Shrimp by 10%
Starfish 3 by %8

Position them to your liking add drop shadow to all.
Copy paste 1st tube I resize by 85% then Image-Flip, add drop shadow.
Add your2nd tube copy paste place on right side of frame, add drop shadow.
New layer-send to bottom select all copypaste into selection Paper10-aply mask-merge group.Resize 105%
New layer select all copy paste into selection Paper6-apply mask-merge group.


Add your Artist © and your name then crop and save.
This is only a guide and feel free to use any other element you wish.
Most of all have fun creating.


If you wish to show off your creations.Email me your creation
and I will place iton my show off Page.
Thank you for using my tutorial.


Written and copyrighted to Maree (aka Falcon) on 4th August 2011.
Under no uncertain terms are you allowed to make money
from anything produced from this tut, this is against my TOU's.

Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment