Monday, June 20, 2011

Memories of A Legend!!♥


For this Tutorial you will need.

A Tube of your choice I am using the awesome artwork of ©Zindy Nielson ,
which you must have a license to use you can get one at Here
* Please note that I purchased my tube from *
Elements and Papers are from a scrap kit called Shot Through The Heart by
Jen *Sleek n Sassy* you can purchase it Here.
Font:
Drop Shadow of choice.

Template by ButterflyFlutterby Creations Here

WordArt by Tonya Here

Remember to Save Often!!!

Let's create

Open Template and delete © layer , Wordart -Bettie Page and Background layers.
Click on Mask layer/Sleections/select all/Float/Defloat/new layer/copy paste Paper14 ins
selection/deselect/delete original layer/then Duplicat layer.

Repeat for the following layers using the papers I used or your own choices:
Frame 3 Fill I used Paper9
Frame 1 Fill I used Paper10
Bottom Frame Fill I used Paper1
Top Film Fill I used Paper11
Frame 2 Fill I used Paper2
Open Hearts 2 copy paste above Frame 2 layer/ resize 45% move to right of layer,
add dropshadow.
OPen Marriage Certificate copy paste resize 35%/Image/FreeRotate 35 Left,
move to bottom leftside of layer, add drop shadow.

Open Flower Petals copy paste above Marriage certificate layer.
Open Barbed Heart copy paste resize 39% position beside certificate,
add drop shadow.
Open Bloody Heart copy paste below wordart layer resiz 28% position, see tag,
add drop shadow.
Add your tube position on right of layer, resize if needed and
add drop shadow.
Open the WordArt copy paste above tube layer resize 45%,
I changed the color to red on mine.

Add your Artist © and your name then crop and save.
This is only a guide and feel free to use any other element you wish.
Most of all have fun creating.


If you wish to show off your creations.Email me your creation and I will place it
on my show off Page. Thank you for using my tutorial.


Written and copyrighted to Maree (aka Falcon) on 21 June 2011.
Under no uncertain terms are you allowed to make money
from anything produced from this tut, this is against my TOU's.

Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment