Monday, June 13, 2011

Bauble of Beauties ♥



For this Tutorial you will need.

A Tube of your choice I am using the awesome artwork of ©Keith Garvey ,
which you must have a license to use you can get one at PTE
* Please note that I purchased my tube/s from MPT *
Elements and Papers are from a scrap kit Christmas Wishes by *Honored Scraps*
you can purchase it Here.

Font:Arbat

Drop Shadow of choice.
Mask *Vaybs*, it's #133 you can download it Here
Remember to Save Often!!!

Let's create

New image 700 x 700 transparent background.
Open Frame2 copy paste resize 15%, give this a drop shadow.
Now duplicate this 4 times rename L1 to L4.
Position them as you like or as i hadve done.
Close out backgrund layer Merge visible.

Click inside all frames/Selections/Modify/Expand by 7/paste paper9/
Invert/Delete/move below frame layer.

Add your tube/s now, I used 4 different tubes/deselect,
give them all a drop shadow.
Add your main tube now and give a drop shadow position to your liking.

I used this mask as a background If it belongs to you please let me know
so that I can give you credit.

Save and open in Psp.

Open paper 9 apply mask/merge group, then duplicate/right click /merge down.


Open Baubles1 copy paste resize 25% position above frames, add a drop shadow.
Open Bow2 copy paste resize 33% position bottom of frames.

New layer Select all copy paste paper4 into selection,
deselect apply mask merge group.


Add your Artist © and your name then crop and save.
This is only a guide and feel free to use any other element you wish.
Most of all have fun creating.


If you wish to show off your creations.Email me your creation and I will place it
on my show off Page. Thank you for using my tutorial.


Written and copyrighted to Maree (aka Falcon) on 2011.
Under no uncertain terms are you allowed to make money
from anything produced from this tut, this is against my TOU's.

Any similarities to this tutorial are purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment